Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finished Challenges

For the Once Upon a Time Reading Challenge III, I finished Quest the First:
  1. The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
  2. Wake
  3. Poison Study
  4. 11 Birthdays
  5. Magic Study
For the 2009 YA Challenge I read:
  1. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
  2. Hush
  3. Hattie Big Sky
  4. Uglies
  5. A Northern Light
  6. Saffy's Angel
  7. Just Listen
  8. The Adoration of Jenna Fox
  9. Wake
  10. Unwind
  11. The Season
  12. The Loser's Guide to Life and Love


For the Book Awards Reading Challenge, I read:
  1. Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!
  2. An Abundance of Katherines
  3. The Road Home
  4. Ender's Game
  5. The Glass Castle
  6. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
  7. The Hunger Games
  8. A Wrinkle in Time
  9. Because of Winn-Dixie
  10. A Bride Most Begrudging
I'm almost done with the Support Your Local Library Challenge, so that leaves just the Orbis Terrarum Challenge and the Classics Challenge (not forgetting the omnipresent 100+ Reading Challenge of course).

So, dare I ask, what other challenges should I be joining this year? Suggestions??

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm so impressed. I've given up on challenges, because I never complete them.

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

Great work!! You got all those done really quick :)

Serena said...

wow, congrats on finishing all these challenges

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing the 2009 YA Challenge! Way to go!!

Rebachin said...

Good stuff!
You could join New Authors Challenge hosted by Literary Escapism or Blogger Buds Recommendation Challenge hosted by me!

3m said...

Congrats on all these!