Sunday, April 19, 2009

24 Hour Read-a-Thon Final Meme

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Waking up at 2:20am to finish reading was tough. So, I guess that was Hour 19.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Poison Study and Unwind were great choices for me this time. The Hunger Games would be a great choice as well.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
nope

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I liked the mixture of mini-challenges. I didn't feel compelled to participate in all of them, but I enjoyed the ones I did participate in.

5. How many books did you read? 5

6. What were the names of the books you read?
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
The Season by Susan MacLean
11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass
The Loser's Guide to Life and Love by A.E. Cannon

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Poison Study

8. Which did you enjoy least?
11 Birthdays

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? n/a

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I would be thrilled to participate again as a reader.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

5 books is quite the accomplishment. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

5 books! That's great. I slept more than I read I'm ashamed to say. I had fun participating and hope to get more accomplished next time around.

Stephanie said...

Wow, 5 books! That's impressive!!

Maree said...

Great going! :)

Anna said...

You did a great job! Congrats!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric