Sunday, April 19, 2009

24 Hour Read-a-Thon Update #5

Less than 5 hours left. I can't believe I'm actually awake. I did fall asleep for about an hour and a half, but my cute husband left the light shining on my face because he knows I'd be disappointed if I slept the rest of the night.

Totals so far:

Books read: 4
Pages read: 1,170
Hours read: 13

I just finished read 11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass. It's a cute juvenile fiction book with a Groundhog Day plot. I'm not coherent enough to attempt writing a review, so that will have to wait for another day.

I'd really like to read one more book tonight to reach my goal. So, I better go choose a book and get to it.

Good thing I have church in the afternoon!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm SO impressed to still see you all still plugging along! Best of luck to you as we head into the home stretch. :)