Saturday, April 4, 2009

Well-Seasoned Finale

I had a great time participating in Melissa's Well-Seasoned Reader Challenge.

The books I read for the challenge were:
  1. 84, Charing Cross Road
  2. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
  3. Dear Exile
84, Charing Cross Road was definitely my favorite, although A Tree Grows in Brooklyn is a classic must-read. Other books I read during the challenge that qualify as challenge books were: The Geography of Bliss, The House on Tradd Street, Galway Bay, and Banker to the Poor. I'm not a real foodie person, but I'll try and squeeze one of those in next time!

Thank you Melissa! I look forward to joining in the fun again next year.

3 comments:

Ladytink_534 said...

It's been years but I remember really liking A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. Enjoy!!!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on finishing the challenge!

Melissa said...

I'm glad you had a great time, Tricia. :) Thanks so much for participating.