Sunday, April 19, 2009

24 Hour Read-a-Thon Update #6

It's 5:10am here on the East Coast and I've only slept 90 minutes since I started 21 hours ago. I just finished The Loser's Guide to Life and Love by A.E. Cannon. It's a cute modern-day version of A Midsummer Night's Dream set in Salt Lake City.

I'm signing off the Read-a-Thon now. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, both participating and reading everyone else's blogs. I'll review my last two books in the next few days. But for now, here's my final totals:

Books read: 5
(with 5 BookMooch points going to charity)
Pages read: 1,426
Hours read: 14.5

Thanks to the organizers, the cheerleaders, the readers, and everyone who stopped by to comment today! You guys are the best!

9 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

You did great :) Good night

Jodie said...

You did so well to read 5 books - go get some well deserved sleep.

Alaine said...

You did so well! Enjoy your sleep!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Excellent job!

Missy B. said...

Yay! Fantastic job! You did very well!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing five books! Enjoy your sleep.

bermudaonion said...

Wow - I'm impressed with how well you did. Great job!

Jeanette said...

Sounds like a great day! I am hoping to participate again next time. I will have a brand new baby by then but I can read and feed at the same time. :-) You mentioned getting a hotel in one of your updates, my husband and I were just saying that if I do join next time me and the baby should get a room at a hotel.

Toni said...

You did a great job! I am impressed.