Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Novella Challenge

I'm moving into uncharted territory for me here. I'm joining my first book challenge! Trish from Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'? is hosting her first challenge, so I think it is a good one to start with.

The Rules:
Read six novellas (defined as books between 100 and 250 pages for the purposes of the challenge) between April 2008 and September 2008.

Check out more about The Novella Challenge here.

My book choices:

1. The Scarlet Letter
2. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
3. The Old Man and the Sea
4. The Uncommon Reader
5. A Walk to Remember
6. Cannery Row

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Tricia! I'm so glad you stopped by and said hi. We seem to have lots in common :) Do you use shelfari, by any chance? I'm on goodreads but I just joined a month or so ago, but I've been on shelfari awhile. I hope you don't mind if I keep stopping by :)

Tricia said...

Corinne: I haven't used Shelfari, although I think I like the "shelf" look better than Goodreads. You can only keep stopping by if I can keep stopping by your blog. ;) You have an impressive list of books read! I wish I had thought to start writing down what I was reading earlier in my life.