Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blogiversary!


Today is the 3rd anniversary of Library Queue!
And it's also my 400th post!
(nope, I didn't even plan that)

I started this blog mostly for my family and friends who wanted to keep up with what I read. And I also wanted to use it as a way to remember what I read. Through the years, it has morphed into so much more. I've met a whole community of book bloggers that I adore, made real true friends, and enjoyed challenges, read-a-thons, and tours. I joined Goodreads and started the Book Blogs Ning. Each day isn't complete for me without checking in with you and I love all the comments and feedback I've received.

Thank you for making this such a fun thing for me. I look forward to many more years!

16 comments:

Suey said...

Awesome! Congrats! Here's to many many more years of blogging. :)

bermudaonion said...

Three years is a lifetime in blogging! Happy blogiversary!

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary! Thanks for all of your wonderful contributions.

Linda said...

Congrats! Here's to many more years of reading and blogging!

Anna said...

Happy blogiversary!!

Missy B. said...

Happy Blogiversary to you!

Lee said...

Happy blog aniversary and thanks for helping me to keep up with what's out there and what's good.

Kathleen said...

Happy Blogiversary. 400 posts is an amazing accomplishment!

Carly said...

Tricia - I love this blog! It's so great to get an expert's opinion on books for adults and kids. This has been great for my family. Fabulous job!

Carly

StephTheBookworm said...

Wow, that is impressive! I wish you many more years of happy blogging!

nanamoo said...

It is a wonderful blog and I personally am very grateful for the time and effort that you put into it...many thanks!

Okie said...

Congratulations!

Thanks for your hard work and great posts.

Here's to many more. :)

Natalie said...

*Like*

Happy Blogiversary! It's such a wonderful resource, and one I feel safe sending my Mom to for book suggestions (and I have)...that's saying alot!

Tricia said...

Thanks everyone! You guys are awesome.

Veens said...

Wow Tricia, CONGRATS! It is great and I hope you continue blogging for a long time...

Paige said...

I love your book blog! I often recommend it to people looking for something to read. Thanks!