Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bloggers and Readers Unite!

Hi everyone!

I would like to formally invite you to come and join a social network for book bloggers and book readers. You'll find the link here at http://bookblogs.ning.com. I set this up using Ning where anyone can create their own social network for just about anything. Why not books?

Advantages of joining:
  • Meet new bloggers
  • We can hang out in one centralized location
  • By double posting your blogs, we can use the search bar to search all of our content in just one search. e.g. I want to know who has read Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day and what they thought about it. Type "Pettigrew" into the search bar, and a list of all the bloggers who have mentioned it with their posts will appear.
  • Increased exposure of our blogs
  • Authors/publishers can find us in one spot
  • People who love to read but don't want to maintain a blog consistently, can keep a log with their thoughts on their Book Blogs page.
  • It's free and it's fun!
Please feel free to leave any thoughts or recommendations on how we can improve the site. Come check it out and feel free to spread the word!

View my page on Book Blogs

5 comments:

Corinne said...

You know I'm TOTALLY in :)

Corinne said...

Oh, and I was thinking you should plug it on the nook...you never know!

Sarah McBride said...

thats great i will defintely have to check that out!

Rae said...

I just signed up! Thanks for another great venue to learn about as well as share thoughts and ideas about the books we read! I cannot begin to tell you how long my reading list has become because of great suggestions from fellow bloggers!!

Ana S. said...

Thanks so much for creating this!