Monday, July 14, 2008

6 Quirks Meme

Here are the rules:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

I've done something kind of similar to this one before, so I'll try and think of some new random quirks about me.

1. I really need my house to be clean in order to feel like everything is right in the world. But, I rarely make my bed. I just don't see the point.
2. I have really long toes, and for years I wouldn't wear flip flops or any kind of sandals where my toes were exposed. I'm getting over it, but I still feel a little self-conscious about it.
3. I hate the taste of toothpaste. I will use the smallest amount of toothpaste possible in order to get my teeth clean. It makes me want to gag.
4. As a Mormon, I don't drink coffee or tea to get me going in the morning. Instead, I build in time to veg out in front of the computer. I can't function until I've had my digital fix.
5. I love to sleep but I am a total night owl. This is a serious problem when you have four kids under the age of 8.
6. My husband and I are very rule-oriented. We even have rules on how to fight.

Thank you Melissa for the tag.

Please feel free to play along!

No comments: